Interested in assisting with making Opening Day run smoothly? We’d love your help!
Volunteer responsibilities may include:
• Helping the brewers to set up their stations & helping event organizers to set up our food & partner stations
• Assisting with load in and distribution of event supplies
• Assisting with check-in
• Serving as porters & aids to the brewers during the event
• Serving as knowledgeable ambassadors to our guests during the event
• Helping to make sure the space remains neat & tidy during the event
• Helping with brewers, event organizers, and partners to breakdown & load out at the end of the event.
It takes a village to make Opening Bash Invitational happen and we’re certainly going to appreciate all the help we can get. More information on volunteer benefits to come, but in addition to our undying appreciation, you’ll receive:
• One special bottle from one of the participating breweries
• A complimentary NYCBG t-shirt
• Volunteer Happy Hour on a date to follow beer week
• SHIFT 2 VOLUNTEERS will get a complimentary ticket to closing brunch awards gala
Shift 1: 2:30pm - 7:30pm
Shift 2: 5:00pm - 10:00pm